Monday, August 19, 2019

Chicken Spaghetti





  • 1 chicken, boiled and deboned (or use a rotisserie chicken)
  • 1 pound (16 ounces) thin spaghetti
  • 1/2 onion, chopped 
  • 1 pound (16 ounces) Velveeta cheese
  • 1 (10 1/2 ounces) can cream of celery soup
  • 1 (10 1/2 ounces) can cream of mushroom soup
  • 1 can Ro-tel tomatoes (I accidentally used 2 cans and it was good)

In a large pot, cook chicken and keep broth; cook spaghetti in broth; drain. If using a rotisserie chicken, simply debone and chop chicken while boiling spaghetti in salted water until done to your taste. Sauté onions in a small amount of butter. Mix soups, Rotel tomatoes; add cheese; stir over low heat until cheese melts. Add chicken and pour over spaghetti and heat all ingredients together.

**I have had this recipe in my file for so long I do not know where I got it. **

No comments:

Post a Comment