- 2 cucumbers, peeled, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 Roma tomatoes, quartered and cut into small chunks
- 1/4 medium onion, slivered
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar (I probably used a bit more)
- pinch of sugar if using out of season tomatoes
- salt and pepper, to taste
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and toss. Allow to set for several hours in the refrigerator so that veggies can absorb the flavors.
Cooks notes: I just "eyeballed" the measurements for the oil and vinegar. This salad would also be fantastic with an avocado diced in!
Inspiration recipe here.